全国服务热线:火虎直播|400-火虎直播
火虎直播| 新闻分类 NEWS CATEGORY
新闻动态 news
联系我们 contact us
手机:
火虎直播
电话:
400-火虎直播
邮箱:
火虎直播@baidu.com
地址:
火虎直播广东省广州市天河区88号
火虎直播|行业动态
打出租车的情景对话
添加时间:2020-04-20
  

现在人们生活节奏都比较快,经常会使用到出租车这一交通工具.不管你对道路是否熟悉,乘坐出租车都是非常便捷的一种出行方式。那么,大家知道乘坐出租车有哪些常用的情景对话吗?小编接下来就给大家介绍一下。

A:嘿!出租车!

A: Hey! Taxi!

B:您好,很高兴为您服务,请问你要去哪里?

B: Hello, it's a pleasure to serve you today. Where to go?

A: 我是打算去火车站乘坐火车的。

A: I'm going to the railway station to catch a train.

B:好的,请上车吧,我会挑选一条最方便的路线过去。

B: Okay, please get in. We ll take the quickest route.

A:多谢你,火车将在上午11:00开车。

A: Thank you. My train leaves at 11:00 a.m.

B:没问题,这个路口不允许转弯,我将在下一条路口右转。我们会在30分钟内到达的。

B: No problem. No turning is allowed at this intersection. I'll turn right at the next intersection. We'll be there in 30 minutes.

A:现在这里道路很拥挤,真的可以按时到达吗?

A: The roads are very crowded now. Can we really get there on time?

B:没关系的,现在不是高峰时段,过了这个路口就不拥挤了。

B: Not a problem. It's not rush hour yet. It won t be crowded after this intersection.

A:我看到火车站了,请在检票口停车,我应该付给你多少钱?

A: I see the railway station. Please stop at the ticket gate. How much do I owe you?

B:一共是30美元。这个拐角不允许停车,我把你送到最近的一个出租车下客点。

B: 30 dollars altogether. No parking is allowed at this corner. I'll take you to the nearest taxi stop.

A:好的,谢谢你,请给我发票。

A: OK, thank you. Please also give me a receipt.

B:这是发票,请拿好,再见。

B: Here you go. Goodbye.